Mortgage Loan Officer:
BrightPath Mortgage, a national lender located in Atlanta, Georgia, is seeking experienced, licensed residential mortgage loan officers. Demonstrated ability to produce loans is a must. The successful individual will enjoy working with one of the most competent back-office operations in the industry. We offer competitive commission, health insurance and access to our 401K plan. Our loan officer base is small, but well compensated. Must be in the Atlanta area to be considered.
- Convert self generated leads into personal appointments with the potential customers.
- Work with clients on Conventional, FHA, VHA, Non QM and home equity loans.
- Compare and evaluate possible mortgage loan products, develop solutions and will decide which products to recommend to customers that will best meet their needs and financial circumstances.
- Manage the loan process from beginning to end; maintain good client relationships
- Network with real estate agents, developers, CPAs, etc to promote the company’s products.
- Self-motivated, self-starter, driven to succeed.
- Excellent and productive communication skills.
- Must have strong math skills, computer skills and understanding of financial transactions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 2 years experience in lending (previous mortgage lending a plus but not required)
- Good relationship-building and communication skills.
- Competitive tiered commission structure
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k), Retirement
- Voluntary Life and/or Disability Insurance