BrightPath Mortgage, a national mortgage lender located at Perimeter Center in Atlanta, Georgia, is seeking an experienced Underwriter who desires to be a part of a team and who wants to work for a company that values its employees’ quality of life. The individual we are seeking should have a four year college degree and have good verbal and written communication skills. Telecommuting will be considered. Besides a salary commensurate with the position, we offer health and 401k benefits.
- Must have experience of underwriting Conventional, FHA and VA loans. Underwriter must have LAPP and SAR.
- Evaluates loan risk by verifying loan application information; verifying application information against loan criteria guidelines and standards.
- Clarifies risk by requesting additional information.
- Rejects loans by identifying and documenting deficiencies; returning application to loan officer.
- Provides information by answering questions; responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping application information confidential.
Analyzing Information, General Math Skills, Decision Making, Audit, Job Knowledge, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Statistical Analysis, Integrity, Business Knowledge, Corporate Finance
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k), Retirement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Voluntary Life and/or Disability Insurance